I offer professional quality reports in both digital .pdf format and print. Digital reports will be delivered within 12 hours after the inspection is complete and print reports will be mailed by the next business day. My clients are welcome to attend the inspection.
Buyer's Full Home Inspection:
My inspections are a non-invasive visual examination of the accessible areas of the property which is designed to identify defects with specific systems and components defined by InterNACHI's Standards of Practice.
I will inspect the following, when visible and accessible:
- Roof (including all penetrations, flashing & drainage systems).
- Exterior Cladding & Structure (including deck, patio & porches).
- Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Interior Structure (including doors & windows).
- Built-in Appliances
- Fireplaces and Wood Stoves
- Attached Garage
To view the InterNACHI Standards of Practice please visit: www.nachi.org/sop
Move-In Certified™ Inspection:
My inspections aren't only for Home Buyers. I offer Move-In Certified™ inspections for Home Sellers as well.
- You can choose an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector® to inspect your home first, which may prompt the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency. And even if he doesn't, a Seller Inspection means you won't be in for any surprises.
- You can schedule your inspection at your own convenience, rather than accommodate a buyer and his inspector.
- You can assist your inspector during the inspection, which is something not normally done during a buyer's inspection.
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection may alert you to any immediate concerns, such a broken pressure-relief valve or an active termite infestation.
- The Seller Inspection:
- allows you to take the time to shop for competitively priced contractors to make repairs, rather than making rushed decisions to get things fixed in a hurry;
- lets you attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- removes over-inflated buyer-procured repair estimates from the negotiating table.
- You're given the opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection report before it's distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
- The Report:
- provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion about the condition of the home to potential buyers.
- may encourage the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency, so the deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection reveals unexpected problems at the last minute.
- can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
- can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- may relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions and concerns before he walks away from an otherwise great deal.
- provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.